It's hard to live a fulfilling life when you feel yourself being pulled in a thousand directions. Trust me, I have been there. When the weeds of anxiety and worry are beginning to take over, you find yourself desperately looking around for more time, more energy, more of something. Unfortunately, your garden is overtaken by weeds of overwhelm and you begin to shut down, consumed by the daunting task of pruning ahead.
I'm here to give you a helping hand. We can bring your garden back to thriving, but you have to be willing to let me give you a hand.
This class is for you if:
- You battle with telling people no
- You live in a perpetual state of having zero time for yourself
- You're inundated by physical, mental, and digital clutter
- You desire accountability to help you stay afloat
- You crave a fulfilling life free from noise
What you will learn:
- Where overwhelm comes from and how to avoid it
- How to prune out the weeds of people pleasing and saying yes
- How to make headway on physical, mental, and digital clutter
- The practical steps for pushing through overwhelm
- 'No' and why it will be your new favorite word
- Common downfalls and ways to avoid them
You will receive:
- A 45-minute video of step-by-step ways to conquer overwhelm
- An outline for you take notes to utilize after class is complete
- A resource guide to utilize after you complete the class
- A downloadable workbook to help you cultivate the seed of simplicity
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group for accountability
This class is currently unavailable.
How will I access the class?
Once you purchase the class you will receive a PDF immediately following. This PDF will give you step-by-step directions on how to access the class. You will gain access to the class through a website portal. This is part of the website that you will have exclusive access to.
How will the class be delivered?
You will be notified when the class is live. Once the class is available you will have 7 days to watch the class. You will also have access to the worksheets and resources for your enjoyment after the class is completed.
Do I need to have The Cultivated Heart workbook to complete this program?
No, The Cultivated Heart workbook is not necessary to complete this class.